Re: 1964 Triumph TR4 restoration

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1964 Triumph TR4 restoration
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:45:43 EDT
Cc: bakbar@pacifier.com
Folks, I did this in '93 and as I remember it was not a big deal.  I don't
think we even  removed the steering wheel.  But I was working with someone
who really knew what he was doing.  Anyone have some ideas?

I gave Ray what I remembered but as this is a safety issue, I thought "list
wisdom" should be applied and maybe someone might have recently done this.
Please reply directly to Ray, copy to me.  Thanks as always -  love this
list. :-).

Art Kelly