Radiator hose custom routing - non LBC

To: "Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spit6 \(E-mail\)" <SPIT6CGT6@egroups.com>, "Wbcc \(E-mail\)" <wbcc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Radiator hose custom routing - non LBC
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:55:06 -0400
Here is one for the collective imaginative group, I have a '66 Mustang with
a 351W.  I picked up a replacement radiator and find out that bottom outlet
is on the wrong side for this application.  Looking from the front both rads
have the top outlet on the left side, cool.  But the bottom outlet of the
old rad is on the right and the hose for the water pump is not hard to hook
up cause it is also on that side ( suspect custom work ) .  The new rad has
that same outlet on the left hand side.  So I am going to have run a hose to
that outlet, has anyone in putting in non-origianl engines into cars had
this problem?  Advice?

Thanks
        David A. Templeton
        Open Text Corp.
        Waterloo, ON
        Canada
        WebSite: http://trandmustang.homestead.com

'74 Triumph SpitSix '66 Ford Mustang (Wife's)'66 Ford Mustang GT  '59
Triumph TR3a (Project) '99 GMC Safari '95 GMC K2500 Sierra