RE: Triumph featured marque at PABFM

To: TR list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Triumph featured marque at PABFM
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:23:39 -0700
TeriAnn Wakeman wrote :

> Wouldn't you know it.
>
> This year is the 25th anniversary of the Portland All British Field meet
> and the featured marque is Triumph.

TeriAnn :

Well, I know what I would do : visit your friendly local Kmart and prepare
for a semi-backpacking trip : 2-person tent, sleeping bag, mat/air mattress,
portable stove and mess kit.  All that will fit in the trunk, along with a
few clothes.  The tool kit goes in the center of the spare tire, the ice
chest goes in the passenger's footwell, the rest of the clothes (etc.) go
behind the seats.

Of course, with a luggage rack, you take even more !

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver - getting a luggage rack tonight <g>