LAST CHANCE - Breckenridge golf event before VTR

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: LAST CHANCE - Breckenridge golf event before VTR
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:27:33 -0600
Well folks, I am still planning on holding a Best ball golf tournament /
scramble format at Breckenridge golf course.  I still have several openings
for the event.  I need definite reservations prior to the end of this week.
The golf course expects the money by July 31st.  Here are the particulars:

WHERE:  BRECKENRIDGE GOLF CLUB (Breckenridge, Colorado)

WHEN:   Wednesday, August 22, 2001 (First tee time around 8:30am.  We finish
around 2pm, and the official VTR Welcome party begins at 3pm.)

WHO:  Anyone attending the VTR, participants and guests.

COST:   The cost for the 18-hole tournament, cart, and tickets to use toward
beverages and food will be $115 per person.

RENTAL CLUBS:   They are available from the golf course for $40 rental fee.
They are new Callaway clubs, with graphite shafts.

Eric Conrad
TR6  CF52678U +O
conrade@qwest.net
Cell #:  303-667-3140