gt6 owners manual

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: gt6 owners manual
From: "Larry Stein" <lstein@ehc.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:09:56 -0600
does anyone have an owners manual for a 1972 or similar gt6 they would like to
sell ?
i would be glad to pay for it.

if not would someone like to loan me theirs and i would be pleased to scan
copies on my high quality color scanner, enhance in photoshop and print copies
on my hp color laserjet printer for distribution (at minimal cost).  IF that
is legal.  i do not know if it would be copywrited material of if the company
is still in business (i'm still new with my triumph).  if so can an owners
manual be ordered directly from the company ?

and thank you to all who have assisted me greatly with fantastic informative
information while i undertake my restoration project.

larry stein
lstein@ehc.org