Re: Port And Polish Heads

To: "Phil Smith" <philip.smith25@verizon.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Port And Polish Heads
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 08:25:27 -0500
Phil,
I doubt that you would notice any improvement in performance until you start
getting a little more serious in your performance upgrades, i.e. different
carbs and a stouter cam and possibly larger valves.  Then the benefitrs are
negliglbe until then.  Not worth the money for the minimal amount of
performance gained.

Others may have different oppinions, this is mine.

Larry Zink
Z-Group Racing and Performance