0.75 rear wheel cylinders

Subject: 0.75 rear wheel cylinders
From: "Adrian" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 00:44:24 +0100
To all on the list that have responded to the supply of these cylinders that
I have been led to believe are difficult to obtain in th US.

I will be ordering shortly, as soon as the orders all are received, so
please do not delay you will be holding up the ordering process and delivery
for the others.

A quick resume for those that may have missed it.

If I place a bulk order I can supply a pair of 0.75" rear wheel cylinders
for the sum of #30.00 ($45.00) delivered to your door in the USA these
cylinders fit the TR range up to TR6.

If anyone wants a pair you must let me know rather quickly.

NFI apart from benefiting from the discount for my own purchase.

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O