TR3a brake line routing

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3a brake line routing
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 18:27:12 -0400
Afternoon all,

I ended up getting the complete set of brake line instead of trying to take
on making up lines myself ( I'm crazy, not insane).

>From the appearence of the diagram the line for the driver (LHD), should
come out of the 5way block up the vertical brace down the tower and then
across the cross member (inside?) then up the other tower and down to the
mount point on the brace?

As for the passenger side one, it appears to require an S bend to make it
work?

On the spare frame I have the rear main line runs down the driverside of the
car. But all of the diagrams show it running down the passenger side. Which
on is correct?

Thanks
David A. Templeton
'59 TR3a