Re: Hauling - Texas to Illinois

To: <DRSkruffy@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hauling - Texas to Illinois
From: "Mark Joslyn" <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:22:53 -0500
Hi DRskruffy, It was i who needed the TR6 moved from Austin to Champaign,
back in April. I finally decieded to use a hauler to move it since I am
trying to possibly take this to Breckinridge  :)! It cost me almost as much
as the car($750. vs haul $650) but I may make the trip now. If not the
Sports 6 or TR4 will just have to do. One reason I was so excited was after
some 40 or so Brit irons, This 6 has the reveered O  (overdrive) which none
of my previous autos has had ( read excitemint!!!). We are swapping engines
with a beauty I acquired last summer, whos dental owner tried to make it do
150 just after being told it had no ( read ZERO) oil pressure, then left a
$10,000 TR6 beside the road and called my favorite mechanic, to haul off the
junk, now mine!~  I certainly do appreciate the offer however, as this is
what make s this list so  %$#@ wonderful. OOPS! Anyway, thanks again, and if
you need to stop for a cold one in Champaign, please give me a call and I'll
direct you to my favorite British Ale pub('s) as soon as i deciede which one
is my favorite.

TRiumphantly, Mark

Mark Joslyn,   1406 Winding Lane Champaign, Illinois 61820........
217-359-6792
VTR Midwest Chapter Coordinator / Central Illinois TRiumph Owners
Association
49 2000 roadster, 59 TR3a, 62,63,64 TR SPORTS 6, 62,63 TR4, 63 TR FOR-D (302
COBRA)
73 TR6, 74 TVR, 80  MGB-LE