Re: More details, small brake problem.

To: "Mike Barron" <mbarron37@home.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More details, small brake problem.
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 10:53:52 -0400
Mike-
How old are your front flex hoses? Could be they have swelled almost closed
with age- very common occurrence with any type car. You might disconnect a
line at the frame side, and check your output from the metal line directly,
then reattach and disconnect it from the caliper, and check the flow there.

Scott