Re: vtr [convention in Breckenridge]

To: johnlin2@yadtel.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, vtr@autox.team.net, vtr-chapters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: vtr [convention in Breckenridge]
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:25:19 EDT
In a message dated 7/18/2001 7:21:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
johnlin2@yadtel.net writes:

> Hi VTR,
> I am currently a member of VTR and am planning on attending the VTR
> gathering at Breckenride, CO in August. I am planning on driving my TR6
> from North Carolina to Colorado and would like to know if there is a way to
> contact other VTR members that will be driving out there so that I may
> possibly meet someone along the way. Any help would be appreciated. In the
> meantime I am contacting the local TR club to check if anyone else is
> making the trek. Thanks for your help.
> John Grenier, Triumph Club of the Carolinas

John, with this note I am copying several related e-mail lists. Chances are
you'll hear from a number of people caravaning!

Folks, please make sure you include John in your reply. Do not reply to me!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>