RE: nice photos

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: nice photos
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:10:26 -0700
I give up, how could he possibly win a concours show with all those
'upgrades' ???

Or am I overlooking the obvious 'caveat emptor' ?

The photos remind me of another question : Fairly early in TR3 production
(don't recall when offhand), the speedo was moved to the right on LHD cars,
so that the navigator could better see the odometer.  This apparently was
not true for TR250 and TR6, so when did the change back occur ?

Randall

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=593393978