TR3 Tires

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Tires
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 19:37:54 EDT
Hi all,

I know this is probably an age old question, but I've recently purchased a
'59 TR3A that has spent a good chunk of its life in a basement in Missouri
and hasn't been driven since the 1970's.  I am extremely excited about this
car and I plan on bringing it back to life as a driver (what else?) for the
time being, then a total frame off in the future.  The car is in need of some
new rubber among other things.  Could some of you please let me know what the
tire of choice is for the TR2/3?  Brand, source, price, size etc.....

Much thanks,

Scott Helms