Re: TR5 - BRAKE SERVO UPGRADE

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR5 - BRAKE SERVO UPGRADE
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 23:07:45 +0100
Hi Richard
Does the TR5 have the same type of servo as the TR6, if so I think from
looking at one recently that it is similar to or even the same as a Dolomite
13 / 1500 unit, therefore the Dolomite Sprint Servo might fit the fixing
points and accept the cylinder though I don't know about the clearance for
the increased diameter.

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon