Re: Fw: sway bar

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: sway bar
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:19:31 EDT
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
In a message dated 01-07-12 09:49:34 EDT, vafred@erols.com writes:

<<
 List, JCW does still carry the ADDCO sway bars and they sell for 99.95 +
 shipping, you have to call JCW @ 1-800-529-4486 then punch option key # 4
 (special order& tech info), give them the ADDCO # and I also gave them the
 old JCW part # that Randall found in a old cataloge, beats the heck out of
 170.00 prices I've been quoted locally. "FT"

Hmmm......I talked to their special order department about a month ago,
looking for a one inch front bar for a Spitfire. (ADDCO707)  About a week
later I got a letter from that department telling me they were not able to
fill my order.

Before I try them again, any listers have one to sell?

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA