sunroof for a TR3?

To: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>, " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: sunroof for a TR3?
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 01 17:39:59 -0700
>Went to the web to check on JC Whitney's Addco swaybar price. Couldn't find
>it, but while searching their site under "TR3 Exterior Accessories", I found
>this...
>
>http://www.jcwhitney.com/product.jhtml?CATID=122136&BQ=jcw2&_requestid=64095
>
>Guess you have to have the factory hardtop?  :^)

Zowie!

Somehow I can not imagine cutting up my factory TR3A hard top to fit a
sun roof.

That ought to make it worth real close to nothing.  If the weather is
good enough to drive with the sun roof open it seems to me like it should
be good enough to drive with the hard top off.

Makes about as much sense as a bath tub plug in the bottom of a boat.

TeriAnn Near Santa Cruz, California

My old car: 1960 Land Rover 109 owned since 1978
My new car: 1961 Triumph TR3A owned since 1986
  "Who could ask for anything more"