Re: Swaybars - Gotta Love It!!!!

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Subject: Re: Swaybars - Gotta Love It!!!!
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:35:37 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Be careful when ordering this from JC Whitney.  I tried it, but they sent me
the model for the TR4/6 which, of course, is too wide for a TR3.  When I
called them, they insisted that their application chart showed the same
model for all 3 cars.  I even told them what the proper model number was,
but after a few weeks, they said they couldn't supply it.  They took it
back, no problem.

I then called ADDCO, they had 1 instock, but they couldn't sell it to me
directly, so they arranged for me to buy it from one of their outlets and
then they dropped shipped it to me.  I think I paid $120, a little more than
JCWhitney.

Bob