Re: "Le Mans" Bonnet Ventilating Grille

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Le Mans" Bonnet Ventilating Grille
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:46:53 EDT
In a message dated Wed, 11 Jul 2001  7:42:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Martin
Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com> writes:

<< For those interested, there's a webpage that gives all the necessary
technical information for the LeMans bonnet vent.... >>

Oh, that's just GREAT, Martin. First, all the TR4 owners started scavenging
around and scooping up all the extant Herald grille pieces to make THEIR little
"works rallye car-style" fender vents. Now no Triumph 2000 will be safe, either
from the prying eyes of "LeMans/Macao Spitfire-wannabee" owners.

Thanks a LOT!

BTW, anyone got a 2000 grille I can cut up? Don't want to take the one off my
own 2000...

:-)

--Andy "I have NO Herald grilles for sale" Mace