RE: Vacuum advance from Moss

To: "'Randall'" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Vacuum advance from Moss
From: "Woods, Ed" <Ed.Woods@Gen-World.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:45:00 -0400 FILETIME=[9198F290:01C10A17]
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Randall,

Well I'll be an MG enthusiast.....!!!!

A 2BA nut fits the original perfectly. It does not fit the Moss replacement,
although the replacement is obviously an attempt to copy the 2BA pattern. If
I can find my 2BA die, I'm going to "correct" the thread. I'll let you know
how it turns out.

Thanks for the guidance.

I'm still wondering where the replacement unit is being manufactured. Anyone
from Moss out there lurking?

Ed