TR6 Bra

To: levilevi@home.com
Subject: TR6 Bra
From: Highway Star <highwaystar@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 21:31:06 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
> For a snugger bra fit try them larger silicone bumper guards!!   ;)

LOL LOL LOL LOL uhhmmm...well yeah....rightio...ok. Good one! Don't think
it'll solve my problem, the bra doesn't go over the bumper
guards!!!!!...but I bet it'll look hella nice!

Ok, and on another note, I changed the cardboard trim inside the
trunk...why isn't the fuel tank piece exact, size is different and the
mounting holes located differently? I had to cut, resize, cut, resize.
Anyone else have this problem? I got my section from TRF.  Anyone
have/install the Long Motors (British victoria) plastic assembly instead
of the cardboard sections? Better fit?

Thanks-
Pouya

'74 TR6