RE: car chase

To: "Steven Newell" <steven@cravetechnology.com>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: car chase
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 14:12:24 -0600
Steve,
Thanks for the reminder!  Since you do have one, if I ever feel the need to
get in a car chase, I'll be sure to drop by your house first.  <G>  Is 3 or
4 in the morning good for you?  Now as for the RR being for sale - why would
I buy it?  The RR would be trashed, and I'd be out all that money.  Why
would I trash something I just bought?  :)
.
BTW, if anyone needs one for a chase, Steve lives just south of Denver,
Colorado.  Perhaps you might like to "nab" it on your way to the VTR.

Hey Steve, keep it gassed up - just in case.  Oh, and keep the porch lights
off - I hate pesky neighbors!  :)

Eric