RE: Recall notices - interesting. . .

To: "'Barry Schwartz'" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Recall notices - interesting. . .
From: Ed Quinn <equinn@airtreatment.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:06:07 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Not only would I complain to the listing company about their problem, but I
would call the factory right away and make sure you can book your car in at
the closest dealer to get the problem corrected....
Actually with all the work done to keep these cars on the road, put in on
the list of things to check.
:-)
Ed