TR3 Grilles

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Grilles
From: "Edward Woods" <fogbro1@home.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:19:23 -0400
Listers,

Interesting thread on original vs. repro TR3 grilles. Surprised the subject
never came up before considering all the discussions about
overheating/cooling.

I had my '60 TR3 alongside my '60 project TR3 yesterday. Mine has a repro, the
23,000 mile car has its original. What a difference in open grille area! It
can really be appreciated when they're side by side.

I think I have another original stashed somewhere. Will report on any
difference in running temperature I find when it's installed on my car.

But don't hold your breath waiting for the results, I'm older and slower than
almost all of you. I spend a lot more time getting up from the garage floor
than I did when I was 20.

Ed