Re: TR6 5 Speed Conversion

To: "Mark Stahlke" <mstahlke@inetdial.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 5 Speed Conversion
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 19:42:04 +1200
Mark

I don't have one of these transmissions but I know Colin (the proprieter)
well and have visited his factory in Waihi. He is an avid LBC nut himself,
owning (at my last count) two Triumphs, an Austin Healey and three Jaguar XJ
saloons. I have seen two installations of his kit (both in saloons with
Rover V8 engine installed) and they look very much at home in their new
surroundings.

He spends alot of time developing each kit and I understand that he only has
happy customers. I believe his warranty covers everything but the gearbox
internals (he can't control how people use / abuse these) and he also leaves
speedo calibration to the purchaser of the kit, as he is unable to control
diff ratios, tyre sizes etc.

NFI, etc...

David Greed
1974 Stag Man O/D