Re: Wiring looms/ 'spare' terminals - another question of LBCs

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>, "''Phil Ethier ' '" <pethier@isd.net>, "'''John Macartney' ' '" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Wiring looms/ 'spare' terminals - another question of LBCs
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 02:05:40 -0400
Yes-
That is the car where you look through a window in the front (literally)
door. The originals were three wheelers, and they developed into a four
wheeler. I think the third wheel was in the back, with the other two at the
front, but can't properly recall.  A true econo box. Have fun tormenting
your friend about the true ancestry of his snob mobile.

Scott