Moving, U-Haul, and Stuff for Sale!!!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Moving, U-Haul, and Stuff for Sale!!!!
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 22:18:56 -0700 FILETIME=[A8B6D990:01C1037F]
What a timeley thread!!

I had a U-Haul winshield switch come off in my hand during a summer
rainstorm in LA once. Never rented anything from them since.

Now for the good part. I'm moving this month and we're having Global Van
Lines do the transport. I bought a auto trailer and took the Herald down
last week, and will take the 4 down on Thursday.

I have some parts to get rid of cheap.

Painted wire wheels for TR-4 with adapters $150
'69 TR 6 head rebuilt with new valves $150

Call me at 408-315-6393

I really don't want to ship this stuff so come pick it up in San Jose, my
storage is near the airport.

Thanks,

John Matthews
'61 Herald