RE: A good day

To: "'Ronnie Babbitt '" <rbtr3a@home.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A good day
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 00:00:31 -0400
 I'm dead BRG with jealousy !! My O/D neeeds adjustment as it won't engage.
The engine also has a small leak in the rear crank seal that can't be fixed
without pulling the transmission. I'm not about to do that in the middle of
the season! So I'm stuck with both problems until the Fall.

Mark Hooper
72 TR6 (Leaky)