Big Trash Day finds(Not really LBC)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Big Trash Day finds(Not really LBC)
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 23:38:03 -0400
Well, big trash day for my neighborhood rolls around again tomorrow, much to
my benefit...As a restorer with a nice size workshop area, and lots of tools
including a 6horse/60gal compressor setup, I have always had pretty much what
I need at hand. However, something has been lacking- when cleaning parts, it
is an annoying process of doing part in the garage, and the rest getting
lugged into the work sink in the middle of the house laundry room, which tends
to make a mess, as well as occasionally stink up the place. Well, No More!
Today I found the ultimate trash day find(other than a sand blast cabinet.
Please trash Santa!!!) I discovered a neighbor throwing out, of all things, a
professional grade Stainless Steel, three section, 3'x1.5''x1.5' deep
restaurant sink in perfect condition! While there is currently no running
water in the garage, it should be easy enough to run a single cold water line
into the heater room, and tap there, then split the line in the garage, and
install one of those small electric water heaters in line. Then the only thing
is figuring the waste line out to the sewer connection. For now, the garden
hose will reach the sink, and I can do the old "bucket brigade" drain from the
triple drain(one each section) manifold pipe.

Naturally, I drove by in my 69 Belvedere. Got home, jumped in the pickup, and
rode back. Knocked on the door, asked and was told- "go ahead and take it"
Man, this is almost as good as the free Wayne gas pump I got ten years ago...
:)

Oh yeah, the car is coming along too...
Scott ;)