Archive address? (was ZS carb question)

To: suhring@lancnews.infi.net
Subject: Archive address? (was ZS carb question)
From: "Rick Barnard" <rstirb@townisp.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 21:09:55 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Scott,
        I tried again lifting the piston between 1/16and 1/8", and the
engine still stumbles, so this indicates too lean a mixture.  Also, I get a
"burbling"-not quite a backfire- on trailing throttle.
        I think I will remove the inspect the needles for the correct code
number - B1AF - and proceed from there.
        I'm going to cc: the list with this, and a furthar question - what is
the address of the Triumphs archive?
                Regards,
                        Rick