TR4A body mount question

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A body mount question
From: "David Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 19:13:35 -0400
List,
I think I figured out how the fastner goes together between the body and
frame adjacent to the engine. Make a sandwich of the large aluminium washer
and the thicker rubber washer which is installed between the body and frame.
Place a flat washer and the thinner rubber washer on the bolt and run thru
the hole. Flat washer, split washer, and nut on the bottom.
Only about 5 or 6 more setups to figure out. (I wish I had been the one to
take the body off so I knew where all this @#**$@ goes.!!!!)

Dave Connitt
DC Engineering, Inc.
1071 Bandanna Drive