Re: more numbers part 2

Subject: Re: more numbers part 2
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 02:45:09 -0400
I do know a good deal of their stock comes from here- had one of their
shipping operations up in Pemberton as I recall, but I won't claim all,
however they do have a serious set up here. I think they may have started
here- I was just using them as an example of one of the cranberry product
producers, as they are local. Campbells Soups were headquartered in Camden
for many decades, though I'm not sure where they are now. ( Camden
Riversharks Stadium- Campbell Stadium is on the site of the old Campbell
Soup plant. I remember when that was an active plant- I kinda ,miss the old
Campbells Soup can water towers.)

I think the news article said they did add on to it, but whatever it was,
was biggest now.

Scott :)