Re: TR2, TR3, TR4 High Flow Water Pump - Where?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR2, TR3, TR4 High Flow Water Pump - Where?
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@mdmpe.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:20:58 -0700
Another alternative is the 6 bladed backward curved impeller from
Racetorations.  Look for part number RCT100/AC1.  Darryl has lots of
performance goodies as well.

http://www.racetorations.co.uk/catalogue/water_1.html

If anyone is interested in a bronze impeller (4 paddle, used but no visible
degradation), make me an offer.

--
"Entropy Happens!"
Michael D. Miles, PE  Consulting Design Engineer

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
impellor.jpg]