Funny Clunking Noise & Carpets

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Funny Clunking Noise & Carpets
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:37:17 -0700
Cc: "'Noah.Freeman@Bain.com'" <Noah.Freeman@Bain.com>
>Also- how do I get that damn carpeting to stay in place?  Adhesive?
Velcro?
>Snaps?  Hooks?  Where do I buy this stuff?

There are available what are called Veltex carpet rings.  These are
essentially snaps that hold the carpet to the floor.  The part attached to
the carpet becomes invisible with proper installation, because it is just a
thin metal ring that holds the female portion under the carpet.  The male
snap attaches to the floor.  You snap the two halves together - carpet stays
put. That's what's in my TR6, works great.
Peter Arakelian - TR6 Daily Driver
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.
(805) 681-3400 x3214