age of owners

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: age of owners
From: "Joseph R. Schneider" <joe-schneider@northwestern.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:54:01 -0500
Current Age: let's put it this way- I was already out of college when my
Spit was built
Gender: Male
Age at 1st LBC: about 5 years younger than I am now, but I wanted a
Spitfire before I had a license and round tails were being sold new
Total LBC Ownership To Date: 1
Total Triumphs Owned To Date: 1
Current Triumph Ownership: 1
Marital Status: married (with respect to the Triumph, or more appropriately
disrespect since my wife thinks I'm nuts to own one, my wife said "Go
ahead, it's cheaper than a marriage counsellor or another woman, but buy
the Porsche")
Geographic Area: Glenview, Illinois (suburban Chicago)
Joe

Joseph R. Schneider, MD, PhD
Associate Professor, Vascular Surgery
Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL, USA
joe-schneider@northwestern.edu
http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~jschneid/JRS.HTML