Re: TerriAnn's article

To: <chammock@iquest.net>, " TR list" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TerriAnn's article
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 01 09:12:40 -0700
>While I'm asking for help, Does anyone have a copy of the article on boxing
>the TR3 frame for strength (to handle allthat HP  i"m gonna have someday).
>If so, a copy would be greatly appreciated!

A stock TR3 frame can handle the power that a modified TR engine can put
out.  But if you are going to overstress your suspension doing high speed
curve things, a reinforced front shock tower brace  might be useful.

Remember there are two sides to this go fast thing HP and weight.  You go
faster if you shed weight and slower if you add weight.  The weight of
boxing in a frame may negate a lot of engine speed mods.

TeriAnn Near Santa Cruz, California

My old car 1960 Land Rover 109 owned since 1978
My new car 1961 Triumph TR3A owned since 1986
  "Who could ask for anything more"