Bowie, Md

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bowie, Md
From: Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov (Richard R Olson)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:38:01 -0400
     I too just got back from Bowie (I drive real slow :).  Lots were
     complaining that 400 cars ain't nearly 650 cars and the difference
     showed with all the empty spaces.

     My wife fell for the white 1800s (I think that what they were),
     especially after seeing how the rumple seats worked.

     The weather was terrific, compared to the previous day at TRA.

     The 6 wheeled Rover product - interesting.

     Anyhow, seeing 30+ TR6s in one area was a thrill.  The blue '76
     with the (Lucas) PI conversion was the first I've seen.  Owner made
     it sound easy to get all those bits together and working as they
     should.

     I scanned the owner names, especially the '6s, but couldn't place
     anyone to the list.  I've heard about 'lister' hats or shirts and
     was wondering if they are available?

     Did bring Dan's Electrical Handbook, left it on the front seat. Had
     a few folks take his web address to order one.

     Rick, first timer at Bowie, going home with a neat red ribbon.
     '72 TR6