re my recent request on behalf of my friend

To: ltltlc@hotmail.com (Brian Passey), mjb@cs.utah.edu (Mark J. Bradakis), rocky@tri.net (Rocky Entriken), jane.burdekin@admin.bvsd.k12.co.us (Jane Burdekin), DLDEAD@worldnet.att.net (DLDEAD), harktheherald@juno.com (Cliff A. Watts), steven@cravetechnology.com (Steven Newell), KLynch7589@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re my recent request on behalf of my friend
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 19:05:30 EDT
Cc: Scarezimof@aol.com
I am sending this message on behalf of my friend who has now packed her
computer!

Regarding my request of June 6th.

Due to the pressures of moving home, my friend Kathryn & her daughter Molly,
will now be leaving Medford,OR - most likely on this coming Monday night,
(West coast time), it should be somewhat cooler to travel at night -
thankfully they have managed to renew the seal on the auto box, so the ATF
leak has just about stopped!

This is their final route, (thanks for all suggestions): Medford,OR via the
140 to Klamath Falls, Lakeview, Denio to Winnemucca, where they'll join the
I-80 & head the long route east via Salt Lake City, Cheyenne & Grand Junction
to Lincoln, thereafter joining the I-29 south to Kansas City, where they plan
to arrive in time for a family reunion for July 4th.

I thank you all for your help, input and offers of aid, 'just in case'.
They will take your phone numbers along for the ride.

Kind Regards

Lion F Guyot

1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
1988 Volkswagen 1600GT Scirroco Coupe (Driver)
Wimbledon, London, England.