The Great Race in Southern California

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: The Great Race in Southern California
From: AKATR5@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 12:36:24 EDT
Hey Listers,

The last overnight stop of the Great Race will be on Friday, 29 June 2001 at
the Mission Inn in Riverside, CA.  The cars will be on display from 5-9pm.  I
am planning on going over and checking out the festivities and was wondering
if any of the Southern California listers might want to meet over there and
cheer Team Scrappy on......a couple of members from SCTOA are already meeting
me there but the more the merrier right??  Contact me off list if you are
interested and would like more information.

TRsRock,
Jan Dawson
1968 TR250 for better or worse for over 16 years now....I recently had a
friend point out to me that Triumphs are more faithful than some people and
all I can say is how true...........
Corona, CA