RE: Anti-seize on lug posts? (no LBC content)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Anti-seize on lug posts? (no LBC content)
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:33:45 -0700
> icesailr@mail.netacc.net wrote :
> It has no less than astounded me to witness the
> degree some
> people will go to, when presented with data, trying to make the subject
> their life's mission and apply inordinate amounts of attitude in the
> process. It took no more than 27 minutes from posting my original message
> to receive the following in my e-mail basket, which is going into my round
> basket directly after posting this message.

Rick :

IMO Martin's reply does constitute "thread drift" (and I disagree with it),
but it does seem at least related to the subject of using anti-seize on lug
nuts.  And, since you've admitted to being mostly a lurker, it's also not
unreasonable to assume you might be on digest mode, and appreciate getting a
direct reply.

I don't see any indication of the "attitude" you are referring to.

Trust me, if you're getting flamed by someone on this list, you will _know_
it !  Anything else is likely to just be a misunderstanding, nothing to get
upset over.

Randall