Re: The Great Race

To: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Great Race
From: Tim Gaines <mtgaines@mail.presby.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:53:50 -0400
I saw the 110 cars drive down Main Street in Greenville, SC last
evening.  What a sight!  The Hedkes (Team Scrappy) in their TR3 had
a great time, only 5 seconds off the target.  Some were saying that
that was the best time of the day, but I never heard officially.
There was also a nice white TR4 from Georgia, but the owners weren't
planning to run the whole race, just the first leg or two I think.
Today they head toward Knoxville, TN.

Tim Gaines
1974 TR6
1980 Spitfire