My "job" is done (and thanks).

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: My "job" is done (and thanks).
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:32:48 -0230
Hi folks.  Well, I feel that my job herein Newfoundland is at last done.  On
Friday morning my dog and I will be cruising in the TR6 to Prince Edward
Island to take up residency.

Now as some of you may recall, all winter I've had a terrific young mechanic
fixing my TR6 and teaching me at the same time.  And he has just informed me
that yesterday he purchased a 1970 Spitfire.  I've converted him (or at
least my car did) and now, yes, my job here is done.  I'm off to PEI to make
converts there.

Thanks for all your various input over the last year.  I will be back on the
list this fall.

Happy LBCing.
Frank