No More Christmas Ornament - Little LBC content

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: No More Christmas Ornament - Little LBC content
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 20:37:53 -0600
Alas my ownership of the the Rust Bucket AKA the driveway Christmas Ornament
is no more.  Sold it to someone this weekend after only one day on the VTR
classifieds...amazing actually.  Now if someone would buy the 4A project I
have listed (blatant plug).  If they do I don't know what I'll do with all
these spouse points I'm accumulating...maybe buy another TR most likely.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71TR6 CC65446 (Christmas Ornament gone to a good home)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)