British Restoration shop and contents for sale

To: "Spitlist@Gte.Net" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Tr8 List" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: British Restoration shop and contents for sale
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 21:28:15 -0400
I turned my dreams into a reality 2 years ago opening up a restoration shop
for British cars, while I almost broke even a few months, I made a mistake
in hiring someone who stole all profits, parts and ended up stealing tools
and a $$$ freshly restored car. Needless to say I have lost a lot of money
and continue to everyday I had to subcontract a lot of unfinished
restoration work, I don't have the money or energy to go on with the
business. I have a few unfinished projects owned by me, many used parts, and
a couple of parts cars left. I would like to find someone who is interested
in taking a look at what I have and taking the whole lot of my hands, if
they want to continue with the lease on the shop they can, it has a lift and
2000 sq ft with air conditioned office space. Some of the projects include a
59 TR3(bare metal), 63 TR4(not started), 80 TR8(almost done), 76 TR6(needs
reassembly), 57 MGA(bare metal), 74 MGB GT(almost done), many SU and
Stromberg parts, TR3 parts, and more. I would rather find someone to
purchase all and not sell off individual items, I have another job and can't
find enough hours in the day to do all.
The business is located in Hollywood Florida, there is a website at
www.driveableclassics.com , I will try to put together a web page giving a
rough idea of what is in the shop, pictures of the cars and general
condition, if anyone is interested or has any helpful ideas email me offline
at jack@cocoinc.com.

Thank you for use of bandwidth,

Jack Levy
1960 TR3