Fuel In oil

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel In oil
From: Paul_Barlow@translink.bc.ca
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 12:21:04 -0700
Help! It seems that my fuel pump diaphram is allowing fuel into the oil. I
had just put in a new diaphram and everything seemed OK for a few drives but
yesterday I started the car and had no oil pressure. After a minute of
running I shut down and discovered the fuel pump was leaking. Now draining
the oil it is mixed with fuel. Two questions. 1) After draining the oil,
changing filter and flushing more oil through the system, should I do
anything else. I plan to change oil after a short run in just in case. 2)
What gives with the fuel pump & the diaphram???
Any help[ will do, the weather is getting great up here to not have the car
running?

Paul Barlow
BC Triumph Registry
TR 250 CD 5470 LO