Black Helicopters

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Black Helicopters
From: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 22:52:05 -0400
Black Helicopters!  Not really, it must have been moisture in the
distributor when I fired the TR 6 up for a ride tonight.  It ran for five
minutes sounding like it was running backwards with no power.  Finally after
repeated bliping of the throttle a cloud of Black Smoke came out and it
started running normally.  Off for a pleasant 1/2 hour drive with no
problems.  Moisture?  I dunno, but I have learned that, given a few minutes
to an hour most of the problems lately work themselves out by themselves.
Weird,,,
John Summers
'74 TR 6