RE: TR4A Measurements

To: "autoX-Trumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <icesailr@mail.netacc.net>
Subject: RE: TR4A Measurements
From: "F. Grant Robertson" <f.g.robertson@alexiongroup.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 01:45:00 -0400 >
 Better yet, as I've recently figured out..  if you can avoid uhaul and
ryder completely, you'll be better off and have less grey hair.

 Check yp.bellsouth.com (or your local yellow pages) for truck rental and
equipment rentals.  I've been able to find substantialy better deals, better
trucks, smaller trucks (some rental agency's will make you rent their truck
to tow their trailer..  suprise is, they won't have the least expensive
truck for the job available and you'll end up paying more than you should
have to) and _much_ better customer service.

 Maybe it's just my own experience with the big truck rental chains but, a
breif search of the web for "uhaul or ryder + complaint" gives links to many
people who've had the same problems..  Not to discourage you, just to make
you an informed consumer.

Good luck..

-G