FW: Overdrive X-ref (Volvo)(long)(Oops.. this was going to the list)

To: "autoX-Trumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Overdrive X-ref (Volvo)(long)(Oops.. this was going to the list)
From: "F. Grant Robertson" <f.g.robertson@alexiongroup.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:12:07 -0400 >
This was supposed to go to the list but, I forgot to add it as a CC..  Kai
emailed me back to say that I was partialy right, the M46 trans is the one
that has the possibly right overdrive. He also said though, that he's
looking for more specific info.  I personally cannot offer it but I found a
really promising lead, and if anyone is going to know these guys seem like
they'd be the ones.  Unfortunately for me here in the states, they are in
Sheffield.. Would one of our overdrive litterate friends on the other side
of the pond care to give them a call and ask them real nice?

http://www.overdrive-repairs.co.uk/

The site says they were founded by some former Laycock employee's and that
they remanufacture and mill new replacement parts for all the Laycock
overdrive units..

Hope this helps.

-Grant
'80 Spitfire 1500 (Soon to be a 1300)