Re: ZS Carburetor Problem

To: Jon <blueturtles@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ZS Carburetor Problem
From: Trevor Jordan <tjordan@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 23:44:16 +1000
Jon

There is a plug in the bottom of the carb.  It is held in by plastic
barbs, so rock, twist and pull until in comes free.  Then replace the
O ring and put the plug back.  It goes back more easily than it comes
out.  Make sure the O ring is fuel resistant.

Now replace the other one - it should start leaking soon.

Trevor Jordan
74 TR6 CF28291U