Updates to my website

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Updates to my website
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 14:27:32 -0700 (PDT)
Yep, I've been a busy boy lately ... I've added another page to my website
called "Reading Material", in which I've listed the books and magazines
available to TR owners.  Right now it's not much more than jpegs of the covers,
but I'll be adding links to the appropiate websites for each of these in the
coming days.  If y'all know of a book or magazine you think I should include,
please email me about it.

On another note, I've been trying to setup a registry for the Michelotti TRs,
and just haven't been able to make it work.  My host (www.geocities.com) won't
allow me to set up a true database, and I can't seem to make the email feature
work correctly.  If anyone has any experience with this, please contact me
off-list.

Thank you everyone for visiting and supporting my website!

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned
'73 Stag