Re: Blind MG owners

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Blind MG owners
From: "TAYLOR,KEITH M (HP-Corvallis,ex1)" <keith_m_taylor@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 09:52:26 -0700
> What gives with MG owners? I was taking a lovely drive today in the TR8
and
> coming towards me was a chrome bumpered "B". I waved at him but he not
only
> didn't wave back at me but didn't even look at me when he passed by. I've
> owned a couple of B's in my life so I understand the rivalry between the
two
> marques but to totally ignore me! My girlfriend said "maybe he just didn't
> see you?". The man would have to be totally blind.

TR7/8's are so "modern" looking in the front that from a distance you might
write them off as another RX7 or Celica and not look back. I'd cut the guy a
little slack.

We all get waves and thumbs up from people in non-LBCs. Put those in the
bank against the occasional daydreaming LBC driver and enjoy the day.

Cheers,
-Keith
-----
Keith M. Taylor            keith_m_taylor@hp.com